Fix and Flip Loans
Financing for your Fix and Flip projects
We can help you finance the purchase of your investment property, as well as finance the renovations.
Fix and flip financing can allow you to:
- Not become over leveraged with your own personal finances on a particular project, giving you more peace throughout the project.
- Leverage your finances into other projects, empowering you to make more with what you have.
Standard terms for Fix and Flip loans (some transactions may vary)
- Purchases are funded at 80% Loan to Value (LTV) or Loan to Cost (LTC), whatever is lower.
- Renovation financing is typically set at 75% LTC, but draws are contingent upon Unpaid Principal Balance of the loan remaining under 80% LTV at sole discretion of the lender.
|Loan Amounts||Loan To Cost (LTC) for Renovations||Loan Terms||Draw Fees||PrePayment Penalty|
|$75,000 – $2,250,000||75% LTC – some transactions may vary||Up to 12 months – extensions available||None||None|
- Borrowers must first spend money towards improving the property, then a draw can be requested where we will reimburse based on hard costs / materials installed in the property. We are unable to lend on deposits for materials that have not yet been installed onto the property.
Here are the items we request to process a draw:
- Invoices for items over $1,000
- Lien waivers for items over $5,000
- Spreadsheet or document showing a line item breakdown of costs spent for the draw
- An estimated cost to complete the project
- We will either request pictures or conduct an inspection of the property verifying the items installed.
Contact us to see if we can help you overcome an obstacle and achieve your goals.
Talk with us | Get a quote | Lock in your deal | Experience Peace